¡no fumes!

jueves, septiembre 08, 2005

Calor

It's hot every night. Laying flat on our bed I see the ceiling fan, behind it, those nasty humidity stains someday I'll fix. I turn around thinking the heat has stopped even for a second, and there it is, your bike. I'm keeping it in the apartment until I can take it to your mother's house, little by little I detach from everything that's yours. The other things, I'm throwing out the window, see them fall one by one. They don't bleed, you know?. With them, I get rid of my anger. The distance and your silence is dimming the remaining flame left on my soul. I hope you're happy, me... It's hot every night.

(Escrito en una tibia noche de agosto 2002)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Eso hasta parece que lo hubiera escrito yo! carajo cómo sufrimos igual algunas.

09 septiembre, 2005 09:34

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home